Thank you for visiting our website. I am honored to serve as president for the professionals who make up the Missouri School Public Relations Association - an organization with a long-standing tradition as a national leader in school communications.
The Missouri School Public Relations Association is a collection of the finest communicators in the nation. MOSPRA members are dedicated to promoting public schools through effective communications. MOSPRA is an award-winning chapter of the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA) and an organization that promotes best practices in the field of educational communications. In fact, MOSPRA consistently earns the "Exemplary Chapter Award" from NSPRA.
For PR professionals and school leaders across the state, MOSPRA is a common link -- offering support, information and proven ideas for building and strengthening a successful communications program. We work together in many ways, including:
I invite you to review the pages of this site and get to know us.
- Giving support to one another on public relations topics through our network of members;
- Furthering professional development through conferences, workshops and teleconferences;
- Providing professional development scholarship opportunities for members;
- Keeping members frequently informed of hot issues through newsletters and electronic notices;
- Honoring exceptional work in public relations through a statewide awards program;
- Having fun and meeting new people though MOSPRA special events; and
- Providing opportunities to get involved -- from one-time volunteer tasks to monthly Board involvement.
Sincerely,Derek Duncan, APRPresident, MOSPRA (2023-2025)